PRG’s donors always make a big difference. We are a staff of nine people, a few dozen supporters like you, and every year we see big results for families and communities. In 2010 we:
- served 233 families with free foreclosure counseling. Most of our clients have low or very low incomes.
- had a very high rate—over 80%—of success helping clients avoid foreclosure and stay in their homes.
- taught 355 families the basics of home ownership in our homebuyer workshops.
- provided free, individualized homebuyer counseling to 162 households, assisting them in making plans to move towards successful home ownership.
- acquired for rehab 16 foreclosed single-family homes in low-income neighborhoods that have requested our assistance.
- affordably sold 8 rehabbed homes to families with low incomes.
Give this month, and you’ll make twice the difference. Generous matching grants from the Kopp Family Foundation and from Ned Foster and Laura Tiffany will double all gifts made to PRG this month, up to a total of $3,500.
And as an extra thank you for helping us take advantage of this extraordinary matching opportunity, we’re offering prizes! Through a super deal from TechSoup Stock, every tenth donor at PRG’s GiveMN page this month will win a Flip video camera.*
Thank you for helping PRG transform life for families, homes and neighborhoods.
*The fine print: Gifts from PRG employees and board members and their immediate family members are eligible for matching, but are not eligible to win the Flip cameras. Four Flip cameras are available and will be awarded to the giver of every tenth donation received online during the month of November. Winners will be notified by email. Thank you and good luck!